Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!! PEACE ON EARTH!





2008 was a wonderful year even though at times things occured that would have been better if they had never. Anyway, we learn and we grow and we continue to enjoy life. The love for one's self and the love we can share with others is the foundation of a wonderful life. Moiney could help to ease the pain but if we aren't Paris Hilton or Demi Moore we don't need to be sad all day, every day. Life is made ofr us to enjoy and there are lots of things we can do without money. Sharing time with friends and family is one such thing.

I wish to say thank you to everyone who has follwed my blog over the months and to all the wonderful frineds I have made and those I have had over the years.

Have a happy and safe New Year. May all the things you wish for this year come true. Have a prosperous and loving NEW YEAR 2009!!!
All my love, Brenda

No comments: